Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.30Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionLike Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day , this 1937 vel is a fairy tale for grown-ups, but one 'with an uneasy crash into social reality'. Lady Rose Targenet, later created the Countess of Lochlule, marries Sir Hector, owner of the estate next to 'Keepsfield', the palatial Scottish mansion where she lives. But one day she meets someone on a park bench in Edinburgh...'It's a little book about dreams and the hard world of money and position and their relations to one ather. It's also a love story and a love letter - to Scotland' (Candia McWilliam). Lady Rose and Mrs Memmary was a great favourite of Queen Elizabeth, who was later the Queen Mother.
- Author(s)Ruby Ferguson
- PublisherPersephone Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPersephone Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width138 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.