All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLadybird By Design is a fascinating look at the social and design history of the well-kwn publisher Ladybird Books, released to celebrate 100 years since the familiar ladybird was first registered as a logo in 1915.Ladybird by Design charts the rise of the company that was initially kwn as Wills & Hepworth, from its origin as a small Loughborough printer through to its growth into a global publisher beloved by millions of children, teachers and parents. It delves into the stories behind the beautiful art and design of the iconic mini hardback books that have adorned children's bookshelves for generations, and includes sections on favourite series such as Well-Loved Tales, Nature, How it Works, Key Words, Junior Science, People at Work and Adventures from History.Written by Professor Lawrence Zeegen, a well-kwn illustrator and Dean of the School Design at the London College of Communication.
- Author BiographyWritten by Professor Lawrence Zeegen, a well-known illustrator and Dean of the School Design at the London College of Communication.
- Author(s)Lawrence Zeegen
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- Weight706 g
- Width184 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.