All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for Father's Day or any day, this board book from the New York Times bestselling Ladybug Girl series celebrates Lulu's bond with her dad and pairs perfectly with Ladybug Girl and her Mama Join Lulu and her papa as they spend a perfect day together. They take a hike complete with rock-skipping at the stream, make a delicious pancake breakfast, and build a birdhouse. Even hanging the laundry to dry is an adventure when Ladybug Girl is with Papa. This sweet story captures the everyday magic of the love between a little girl and her dad.
- Author BiographyDavid Soman and Jacky Davis are a husband-and-wife creative team. They write the Ladybug Girl books together and Mr. Soman illustrates. The books are inspired by their own children and family experiences.
- Author(s)Jacky Davis
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication18/05/2017
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintDial Books for Young Readers,US
- Weight204 g
- Width175 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Soman
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.27
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.68
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.