All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionNeed a little love? We've got you covered. Live vicariously through the personal stories of 100 individual families at the exact moment they met the newest addition to their family! Ladybug Love chronicles both the challenges of international adoption (crushing paperwork, dueling bureaucracies) and the agony of seemingly endless waiting, and the best part - the magical moment when a face in a picture becomes part of a forever family.
- Author BiographyWith two decades in the field of adoption, Kat LaMons brings an extensive knowledge of adoption processes and post-adoption issues. In addition to her direct work with adoptive families, Kat shepherded a cultural school for adoptees for many years and created an adoption-focused distance-learning curriculum used throughout the United States and seven foreign countries. She's also a former columnist for Adoption Today magazine, and has written on adoption and adoption-related subjects throughout her career. In addition to being an adoptive mother, Trish Diggins is an adopted person herself. She has a wealth of communications experience in the corporate, television, web, film, and non-profit worlds creating award-winning writing, design and branding projects for national and international corporations. Trish blogs about her adoption and design life at www.trishdiggins.com. The authors have also collaborated on the Crunch-Time Parenting Language for Adoption series, also available on Amazon.
- Author(s)Kat Lamons
- PublisherMarcinson Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarcinson Press
- Out-of-print date30/03/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.