All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionSunday's the day to lie back, relax . . . and solve nice, large crosswords. These puzzles are 21x21, rather than the smaller daily-size 15x15 grids. And bigger puzzles equal more hours of fun. Designed by two of the world's top crossword creators, these all have top-tch themes and clever clues.
- Author BiographyCox and Rathvon are bona fide puzzle royalty who regularly contribute acrostics to the New York Times, crosswords for the Boston Globe, and cryptics for a Canadian publication.
- Author(s)Emily Cox,Henry Rathvon
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- FormatSpiral bound
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width226 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.