Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionLameness is one of the most important welfare issues in sheep keeping. This invaluable book has been designed to assist all those who keep sheep in controlling lameness and in maintaining a flock with sound healthy feet. A comprehensive reference work for all sheepkeepers. Written by an experienced veterinary surgeon and ackwledged specialist in sheep medicine. Covers all the main causes of sheep lameness, including foot, joint and leg. Emphasizes the importance of accurate diagsis and the control of infectious forms of lameness. Examines the equipment needed for efficient foot care. Presents a detailed consideration of correct methods of treatment and control including foot trimming, footbaths and foot-bathing chemicals and the use of vaccine and antibiotics.
- Author(s)Agnes C. Winter
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/12/2004
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Notediagrams, 8 colour section, 100 b&w photos
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.