All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.55Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.57Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.98Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.71Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionMargita is a budding musician with a romantic heart that begins a new job and meets Roy, a handsome older man who works for the same company in the shipping and receiving department. Though they spend every lunch hour together, she isn't attracted to him - she's only attracted to guitar players. A series of events take place that cause her to lose Roy......which causes her to lament him when she realizes he was her true soulmate after all. When she dies, she asks God for the chance to live her life over, this time with the intent to do it right this time with Roy. Will God give her the chance? Will she get it right this time?
- Author BiographyThis is Lucia Chiarelli's third book, which is based on a true story about two young innocents who fell in love exactly the way Margita and Roy did......over 30 years ago. Lucia has also written the books, Advice From a Sicilian Rebel and Criminal Spirit.
- Author(s)Lucia Chiarelli
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.