All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionLaminitis is a painful and potentially devastating disease which originates in horses' feet. While many horses and ponies recover from an episode of laminitis uneventfully, it can end a horse's career, or even its life, and is a worry to owners, farriers and veterinary surgeons alike. This practical guide sheds light on this most unpredictable and traditionally misunderstood disease, offering information in an accessible manner. It presents an insider's view of what goes on in the feet of the horse with laminitis, and explains the latest thinking on prevention, causes, diagsis, treatment, recovery, and long-term maintenance. Dr David Ramey is a practising veterinary surgeon who specializes in all aspects of equine health care, including surgery, lameness and medicine.
- Author BiographyDavid Ramey DVM is a 1983 graduate of Colorado State University and served an internship in equine medicine and surgery at Iowa State University, 1983-84. He has been in private veterinary practice since 1984 in California and is involved with all aspects of equine health care, including surgery, lameness and medicine. He is a noted speaker and author on equine health-related topics such as arthritis, colic, laminitis, medications and supplements, nutrition, tendon and ligament injuries.
- Author(s)David W. Ramey
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleHorse Health Explained S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationHaslemere
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKenilworth Press Ltd
- Content Noteb&w line illustrations, bibliography, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.