All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis up-to-date, second edition of Land Degradation explores substantial decreases in the land's biological productivity or usefulness to humans due to human activities. Case studies cover the history of land degradation, local and regional effects of human interactions with the environment, and both negative and positive aspects of land modification. Extensively illustrated, Land Degradation can be used as the primary text in a course of the same name or as a supplement in courses covering land use, environmental change, and sustainability.
- Author BiographyDouglas L. Johnson is professor of geography at Clark University. Laurence A. Lewis is professor of geography at Clark University.
- Author(s)Douglas L. Johnson,Laurence A. Lewis
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication24/07/2006
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight821 g
- Width194 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.