Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe Definitive Guide to Land Development-Every Detail, Every Issue, Every Setting Land Development Handbook provides a step-by-step approach to any type of project, from rural greenfield development to suburban infill to urban redevelopment. With the latest information regarding green techlogies and design, the book offers you a comprehensive look at the land-development process as a whole, as well as a thorough view of individual disciplines. Plus, a bonus color insert reveals the extent to which land development projects are transforming our communities! This all-in-one guide provides in-depth coverage of: Environmental issues from erosion and sediment control and stormwater management to current regulatory controls for plan approval, permitting, and green building certification Comprehensive planning and zoning including new development models for mixed-use, transit-oriented, and conservation developments Enhanced approaches to community and political consensus building Technical design procedures for infrastructure components including roads and utilities with a new section on dry utilities Surveying tools and techniques focusing on the use of GPS and GIS to collect, present, and preserve data throughout the design process Plan preparation, submission, and processing with an emphasis on techlogies available-from CAD modeling and design to electronic submissions, permit processing, and tracking Subjects include: Planning and zoning Real Property Law Engineering Feasibility Environmental Regulations Rezoning Conceptual and Schematic Design Development Patterns Control, Boundary, and Topographical Surveys Historic Assessment and Preservation Street and Utility Design Floodplain Studies Grading and Earthwork Water and Wastewater Treatment Cost Estimating Subdivision Process Plan Submittals Stormwater Management Erosion and Sediment Control And much more!
- Author BiographyThe Dewberry Companies is an A/E firm operating in 18 states. It was rated by Building Design and Construction magazine as one of the top 20 commercial design firms, and routinely appears in Engineering News-Record's annual list of the top 50 design firms.
- Author(s)Dewberry & Davis
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2602 g
- Width226 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.