All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionUsing oral histories to tell the stories of 15 uprisings instigated by Kenyan women during the 20th century, Land, Food, Freedom reveals Kenyan women's determination to get back their stolen land from the British colonial power. Local men who collaborated with British colonial officials and settlers found themselves repeatedly challenged by the organisations and actions of these women. In acting against their dispossession, they inspired a different set of men to stand in alliance with them to defend the gendered commons'.'
- Author(s)Leigh Brownhill
- PublisherAfrica Research & Publications
- Date of Publication09/07/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationTrenton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAfrica Research & Publications
- Weight524 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.