All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo your students think land law is complex and abstract? Designed to support a progressive learning experience, Land Law Directions provides a lively introduction to the subject and makes this often daunting area clear and engaging. The Directions series has been written with students in mind. The ideal guide as they approach the subject for the first time, this book will help them: - Gain a complete understanding of the topic: just the right amount of detail conveyed clearly - Understand the law in context: with scene-setting introductions and highlighted case extracts, the practical importance of the law becomes clear - Identify when and how to critically evaluate the law: they'll be introduced to the key areas of debate and given the confidence to question the law - Deepen and test kwledge: visually engaging learning and self-testing features aid understanding and help students tackle assessments with confidence - Elevate their learning: with the ground-work in place they can aspire to take learning to the next level, with direction provided on how to go further An extensive Online Resource Centre provides a wide range of extra resources to further support studies, including: - suggested approaches to the end of chapter questions in the text - additional self-test questions - web links - a flashcard glossary - writing on advanced topics - legal updates - photographs from the book.
- Author BiographySandra Clarke is Head of the Department of Law and Criminology at the University of Greenwich. She has taught land law to undergraduates for over 25 years. Professor Sarah Greer is a Pro Vice Chancellor at the University of Worcester, and has taught land law and trusts for over 10 years. Sarah is also a barrister and a National Teaching Fellow.
- Author(s)Sandra Clarke,Sarah Greer
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDirections Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1131 g
- Width192 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.