Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $143.25+ postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionLand Law, 6E provides a comprehensive coverage of all areas of contemporary land law. It continues the approach of previous editions in tracing the developments of land law from its English origins, while also emphasising the uniquely Australian aspects of land law. These aspects include particularly Torrens title, strata title, Crown lands, and Indigeus land issues. All chapters have been completely revised to take into account recent case law and statutory developments. Areas of significant change include co-ownership, leases, easements, covenants, mortgages, adverse possession, Torrens title, Crown lands, and native title. The book is written both for students seeking a structured and accessible approach to land law, and for practitioners and researchers looking for detailed coverage.
- Author(s)Peter Butt
- PublisherLaw Book Co of Australasia
- Date of Publication22/12/2009
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPyrmont
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLaw Book Co of Australasia
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- petitsalmon28 Feb, 2017by
Got my textbook. Thank you!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.