All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGray and Gray's Land Law provides a reliable explanation of the key elements of this subject, making it an invaluable guide for the law student at any level. Combining a clear and engaging writing style with rigorous analysis, Gray and Gray set land law in its socio-political and ecomic context, enabling students to examine this subject in depth. Land Law skilfully balances critical incisiveness with user-friendly explanations, helping you to develop your own analytical skills while exploring the key concepts of this subject and the debates which surround it. Gray and Gray's contextual approach enlivens the complexities of land law and enables you to understand how the law has developed and its relevance to the modern world. With subheadings and chapter summary points used throughout, information is easy to locate both for the new and more experienced student. Diagrams and flowcharts help explain difficult concepts, while end of chapter questions test your understanding and help to consolidate learning for exam success. A broad range of further reading is also included at the end of each chapter to support further independent research.
- Author BiographyKevin Gray is Dean of Trinity College, Cambridge and a Professor of Law in the University of Cambridge and the National University of Singapore. Susan Francis Gray is a Solicitor of the Senior Courts, and sometime Assistant Land Registrar at HM Land Registry.
- Author(s)Kevin Gray,Susan Francis Gray
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/07/2011
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCore Texts Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1020 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.