All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLand Rover Defender, 90 and 110 Range - 30 Years of the Coil-Spring 4x4 Models charts the evolution of the coil-sprung Defender vehicles. When Land Rover switched from leaf springs to coil springs for their utility models in 1983, it was a major step forward. The first coil-sprung model, the One Ten, replaced the Series III 109s. The short-wheelbase Ninety replaced the Series III 88s in 1984. From 1990, the models were all re-branded as Land Rover Defenders - 90, 110 and 140 - as the Land Rover range expanded and the marketing teams wanted a new name.
- Author BiographyJames Taylor has been writing professionally about cars since the late 1970s but his specialism has always been the products of the old Rover company of the Land Rover company that grew out of it. He has written for specialist Land Rover magazines both at home and abroad, and was the editor of one of them for ten years. He has acted as a consultant to Land Rover itself and is widely acknowledged as the pre-eminent historian of the marque. James has written more than one hundred books in all, and among them has been several definitive one-make or one-model titles for Crowood.
- Author(s)James Taylor
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication18/02/2013
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note300 colour photographs
- Weight920 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.