All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.98
About this product
- DescriptionLand|sea is a periodical, published 3 times a year, featuring those landscape photographers out there who are doing their own thing - t following the crowds (both literally and metaphorically), producing work that is very much their own, very much 'art'. Each edition features 5 photographers whose work ranges from classic landscape through to the experimental. They are bound by a love of what they do and a desire t to copy but to invate. We wanted Land|Sea to be something special - something new. It's the child of obsessive design, of people caring about getting it right and the desire to bring you something a little bit special. We're immensely proud of Land|Sea.
- Author BiographyJoe Wright For Joe, a love of exploring the woods and countryside in his formative years has been rekindled through photography. He will be the first to admit that there is nowhere he would rather be than in the woods amongst the trees; a place where he finds life's relentless pace can be temporarily suspended. Valda Bailey Valda Bailey is a photographer living in Sussex. She specialises in impressionistic and abstract landscape images made using in-camera techniques such as multiple exposure and intentional camera movement. Al Brydon Al Brydon is a photographer working in and around the Peak District. He endeavour to understand the fabric and consistency of the landscapes that surround him by pointing a camera at them. 'I am in constant bewilderment at how I could ever be so lucky to do what I do.'. Giles McGarry Giles McGarry is an IT Consultant living in rural Suffolk and working predominantly in London. As a means of escape Giles is also a photographer with a particular penchant for mono- chrome architecture and landscape photography. Finn Hopson Finn Hopson is a photographer based in Brighton. Having grown up playing, walking and mountain biking on the South Downs, he now spends his time photographing them, trying to capture the shapes, patterns and textures that define Britain's newest National Park.
- Author(s)Al Brydon,Finn Hopson,Valda Bailey
- PublisherTriplekite Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- Place of PublicationWylam
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTriplekite Publishing
- Weight700 g
- Width240 mm
- Height320 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Giles McGarry,Joe Wright
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.