All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionLand Settlement Policies and Population Redistribution in Developing Countries provides a comparative analysis, initiated by the International Labour Office, of land settlement policies and programs in developing countries under various socioecomic conditions. It reports the findings of nine case studies conducted in countries which have established resettlement schemes. The major focus of the studies is the identification of the factors that have contributed to the success or failure of resettlement schemes from the point of view of the populations concerned--in relation to the original objectives of the policymakers--and with respect to development objectives other than population distribution.
- Author BiographyA. S. OBERAI is a Senior Economist in the Employment Planning and Population Branch, Employment and Development Department of the International Labour Office, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Date of Publication26/01/1988
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight752 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byA. S. Oberai
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.