All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a broad analysis of land use patterns and processes in urban areas. Land has a great significance in modern urban settlements - providing the basic morphological elements. This book examines the way in which land is allocated and used in both theoretical and practical senses.
- Author(s)Philip Kivell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/1992
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations, 27 figures
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.