All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLinks the issues of sustainable agriculture and land reform. When farmers own their land they are likely to produce more food and to farm sustainably. Large increases in food output occur when farmers are given land under agrarian reform programmes.
- Author BiographyJohn Madeley is editor of International Agricultural Development. Sue Stolton works for the Equilibrium research organization.
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Content Noteappendix, references
- Weight288 g
- Width134 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJohn Madeley,Nigel Dudley,Sue Stolton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.