All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHerge's classic comic book creation Tintin is one of the most iconic characters in children's books. These highly collectible editions of the original 24 adventures will delight Tintin fans old and new. Perfect for lovers of graphic vels, mysteries and historical adventures. The world's most famous travelling reporter sets out for the Middle East in his latest adventure. Boom! Doctored petrol is blowing up vehicles all around the country. Determined to find the culprits, Tintin heads for the Middle East, but he is in for a nasty shock when he encounters a familiar face in the desert. The Adventures of Tintin are among the best books for readers aged 8 and up. Herge (Georges Remi) was born in Brussels in 1907. Over the course of 54 years he completed over 20 titles in The Adventures of Tintin series, which is w considered to be one of the greatest, if t the greatest, comics series of all time. Have you collected all 24 graphic vel adventures? Tintin in the Land of the Soviets; Tintin in the Congo; Tintin in America; Tintin: Cigars of the Pharaoh; Tintin: The Blue Lotus; Tintin: The Broken Ear; Tintin: The Black Island; Tintin: King Ottakar's Sceptre; Tintin: The Crab with the Golden Claws; Tintin: The Shooting Star; Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn; Tintin: Red Rackham's Treasure; Tintin: The Seven Crystal Balls; Tintin: Prisoners of the Sun; Tintin: Land of Black Gold; Tintin: Destination Moon; Tintin: Explorers of the Moon; Tintin: The Calculus Affair; Tintin: The Red Sea Sharks; Tintin in Tibet; Tintin: The Castafiore Emerald; Tintin: Flight 714 to Sydney; The Adventures of Tintin and the Picaros; and, Tintin and Alph-Art.
- Author BiographyHerge (Georges Remi) was born in Brussels in 1907. Over the course of 54 years he completed 23 albums of The Adventures of Tintin series, which is now considered to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest, comics series of all time. With translations published in over 80 languages, more than 230 million copies sold worldwide and a Hollywood movie to its name, Tintin dominates the Comics and Graphic Novels chart even today. Sadly, Herge died in 1983, leaving his 24th album, Tintin and Alph-Art, unfinished, but his hero continues to be one of the most iconic characters in both adult and children's fiction.
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2003
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleThe Adventures of Tintin
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Weight463 g
- Width226 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $59.68Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.