All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $140.31
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a short book on America. The author shares his view of this country and what he believes others think of it. The book while discussing political, legal, social, ecomic, religious and race topics takes stance even though America's hues are defined by these issues. That is left to the reader. It describes why this country is deserving of being called the land of the free and the home of the brave.
- Author BiographyDilip Keshu works for a global business services firm. He lives in Princeton, New Jersey with his wife, three kids and three pets. He has lived in Asia, Europe and the US. He wants you to know that he is not a journalist, sociologist, political activist, history professor, academician or psychiatrist. Nor is he an opinion leader or a philosopher. He works hard for a living; enjoys movies at the theatre and the company of friends. On weekends he buys his groceries at a nearby mall. He hopes that will make him someone like you. His observations of the country he now lives in, the US, are entirely personal. He admires the country for all that is has achieved and the fabric of its culture built on enduring values.
- Author(s)Dilip Keshu
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.