All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.06Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionUsing biotechlogy to help control landfill processes can mitigate costs, shorten the time needed to process solid waste, and ease the typical ecological damage to the land being used. This first-of-its-kind book provides regulators, designers, landfill owners, and operators with information that supports the utility of landfill bioreactors and provides design and operating criteria essential for the successful application of this techlogy. It pulls together laboratory, pilot, and full-scale experiences into one concise guide to designing and running municipal landfills as bioreactors. Landfill Bioreactor Design and Operation covers the history and background of landfill techlogy, research studies of actual bioreactor landfills, expected leachate and gas yields, specific design criteria, operation guidelines, and reuse of landfill sites to avoid having to establish new sites. For anyone looking for an alternative to large, wasteful landfill sites, this book provides a practical alternative to the problem.
- Author(s)Debra R. Reinhart,Timothy G. Townsend
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/1997
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLewis Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note28 black & white tables, 9 black & white halftones
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.