All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionA fully updated guide to making your landing pages profitable Effective Internet marketing requires that you test and optimize your landing pages to maximize exposure and conversion rate. This second edition of a bestselling guide to landing page optimization includes case studies with before-and-after results as well as new information on web site usability. It covers how to prepare all types of content for testing, how to interpret results, recognize the seven common design mistakes, and much more. Included is a gift card for Google AdWords. * Features fully updated information and case studies on landing page optimization * Shows how to use Google's Website Optimizer tool, what to test and how to prepare your site for testing, the pros and cons of different test strategies, how to interpret results, and common site design mistakes * Provides a step-by-step implementation plan and advice on getting support and resources Landing Page Optimization, Second Edition is a comprehensive guide to increasing conversions and improving profits.
- Author BiographyTim Ash is the CEO of SiteTuners, a firm that improves website conversion rates through landing page diagnosis and redesign, conversion consulting, A/B split and multivariate test plan creation, and client training/mentoring. Tim has worked with hundreds of clients including Canon, Google, Expedia, CBS, Sony Music, Facebook, Cisco, and Coach. He is a highly regarded keynote and conference presenter, and the chairperson of Conversion Conference. Rich Page is an Optimization Consultant and Web Analytics Manager for a Fortune 500 company. Maura Ginty is a digital-era word geek with deep expertise in search, content strategy, and social media programs at Fortune 500 companies as well as small businesses. All three authors are frequent speakers at online marketing conferences.
- Author(s)Maura Ginty,Rich Page,Tim Ash
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.07Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.