All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat advice would you give the younger you...and would you listen? As far as time machines go, a magic telephone is pretty useless. TV writer Georgie McCool can't actually visit the past; all she can do is call it, and hope it picks up. Is she going crazy or is this a chance to make things right with her husband, Neal? Maybe she can fix the things in their past that seem unfixable in the present. Maybe this stupid phone is giving her a chance to start over...if that's what she wants...A heart-wrenching - and hilarious - take on fate, time, television and true love, Landline asks if two people are ever really on the same path, or whether love just means finding someone who will keep meeting you halfway.
- Author BiographyRainbow Rowell writes books about people who talk a lot. And people who feel like they're screwing up. And people who fall in love. They include ATTACHMENTS, ELEANOR & PARK and LANDLINE. She lives in Nebraska with her husband and two sons.
- Author(s)Rainbow Rowell
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight260 g
- Width199 mm
- Height158 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.