Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionO. Wendell Pickle, a longtime real estate broker and investor, has rented to a variety of tenants ranging from responsible citizens to murderers and murderesses, embezzlers, liars, and thieves. In his collection of limericks, written with an exorbitant amount of poetic license, Pickle offers a glimpse into what it is like to be a landlord in America while sharing some of the hundreds of creative excuses he has been offered by tenants-with and without a straight face-for t paying their rent either on time or at all. Landlords' Lament is a compilation of amusing verses that seek to help both seasoned or vice landlords feel they are t alone in a world filled with really bad excuses. Rent is t credit by any means.He has trouble understanding, it seems.He'll go out of his wayTo spend it all that dayWith a I had to buy me some new jeans.
- Author(s)O Wendell Pickle
- Date of Publication08/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.