All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionUpon Bone Hill in Northam, North Devon, there stands a flagstaff atop a cairn of sixty stones, each of which is engraved with the name of an esteemed Naval hero from British maritime history. The memorial was erected to celebrate the Diamond Jubilee of Her Majesty Queen Victoria, and with this concise collection of biographies of each of the men named, Jim Jackson takes us on a short trip across the high seas and looks at the life of those whose naval careers helped mould our country, whether through victory or defeat. From names well kwn to us like Nelson and Drake to those perhaps t so familiar, Jim Jackson's book brings colour to the starkness of the stones.
- Author(s)Jim Jackson
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight73 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.