All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the past four years photographer Landon Nordeman was dispatched by New York Magazine and The New York Times to photograph the world of fashion. Shooting hundreds of shows backstage in New York, Milan, and Paris, Nordeman's inimitable eye brings a fresh, joyous, and bold perspective to contemporary photography. In the over-photographed digital culture of fashion today, Nordeman's unique approach cuts through the clutter. He sees photographs where most people don't, and has gained a cult following on Instagram for his surprising images, filled with vivid colour, complex gestures and funny juxtapositions. Finding the eternal in the ephemeral, Nordeman blurs the line between reality and fiction, document and art and shows the exclusive world of fashion to itself and to us like never before.
- Author BiographyFor more than a decade, Landon Nordeman has travelled the world to photograph gatherings of people at animal competitions, sporting events, political rallies and in the world of fashion. His photographs have appeared in The New Yorker, Time, Vanity Fair and Vogue, among others. His photographs are in the collections of the Museum of Fine Arts Houston and the Columbus Museum of Art. Nordeman lives and works in New York City. This is his first monograph.
- Author(s)Elisabeth Biondi,Landon Nordeman
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- Place of PublicationBologna
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Weight640 g
- Width244 mm
- Height161 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.