CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionLANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY focuses on the analysis of design ideas related to landscape architecture and construction behind such projects so that the readers can apply them to their work.A good design means the integration of appropriate construction techniques and the existing related kwledge and techlogy. The landscape architecture reflects its concepts and construction of that time. The writer, therefore, explains these concepts by comparing projects of different periods.
- Author(s)Ariya Aruninta
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2016
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.