All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe design and use of public and private spaces is becoming increasingly important for the development and welfare of our ever-increasing population. Now, more than ever, landscape architects are becoming aware that their designs and ideas can bring to towns and cities a unique identity to help stimulate the local ecomy and enhance the history and culture of a community. Filled with full-colour photographs and illustrations, this volume provides readers with a look at the latest trends and invations in landscape architecture.
- PublisherInstituto Monsa de Ediciones
- Date of Publication09/11/2009
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- Place of PublicationSant Adria se Besos
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintInstituto Monsa de Ediciones
- Content Notefull-colour throughout
- Width203 mm
- Height205 mm
- Edited byMonsa
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.