All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis pioneering work shows how Celtic cultures understood the place of human beings in their natural environment in ways fundamentally different from our own, exploring the unique unfolding of landscapes in early Irish and Welsh texts, including Tain Bo Cuailgne, The Voyage of Bran, the Gododdin and the mythological Taliesin poem on the Battle of the Trees.
- Author BiographyFrancesco Benozzo comes from Modena Italy, and is a polymath, holding degrees in both Celtic Studies and Romance Philology. His numerous publications include the first translations of the Gododdin and Taliesin poetry into Italian, and as harpist and singer, he has released two innovative CD collections inspired by both Celtic and Italian folk traditions.
- Author(s)Francesco Benozzo
- PublisherCeltic Studies Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCeltic Studies Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight481 g
- Width175 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.