All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Take a view', the Landscape Photographer of the Year competition, is the brainchild of Charlie Waite, one of today's most respected landscape photographers. Together with the AA, he has created this prestigious competition and award with a total prize fund exceeding GBP 20,000, plus an eight-week exhibition at the National Theater and publication of Landscape Photographer of the Year , the full-color book of best entries, which has been hugely successful in its first two years. Britain's heritage is celebrated by people around the world and entries are welcome from everyone, whether resident in the UK or simply visiting, as long as the image is from the British Isles. This book showcases the best pictures from amateur and professional photographers alike, from the third annual competition.
- Author BiographyCharlie Waite exhibits and sells his work worldwide; leads photographic workshop tours all over the world with his company, Light and Land; and lectures on photography. His other titles include Landscape: The Story of 50 Favourite Photographs, The Making of Landscape Photographs, and Seeing Landscapes.
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication31/10/2009
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight1474 g
- Width260 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byNick Otway
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.