Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis title explores how visual thinking has been influenced by film and video's ability to set new spatial dynamics in motion. Professionals from various disciplines comment on the impact of film and video in contemporary landscape thinking. What objectives can be achieved in the theoretical exchange between visual studies, digital media, film, space and motion? With the digital revolution upon us, a different visual culture pertaining to Landscape Architecture is w born.
- PublisherJOVIS Verlag
- Date of Publication30/06/2012
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintJOVIS Verlag
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width160 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byChristophe Girot,Fred Truniger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.