CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis catalogue examines the theory and practice of contemporary landscape photography. From British photographer Hamish Fulton to German architectural and landscape photographer Andreas Gursky, Swiss large-format specialist Balthasar Burkhard, and more.
- PublisherVerlag fur moderne Kunst Nurnberg
- Date of Publication19/01/2015
- Place of PublicationNurnberg
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerlag fur moderne Kunst Nurnberg
- Weight1406 g
- Width287 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.