About this product
- DescriptionLandscapes have been the subject of myriad masterpieces by great artists for centuries. Now anyone can bring scenic landscapes to life in vibrant color with this delightful trace-and-color guide. Inside, six detailed templates are provided to help the beginning artist get started with a line drawing that they can color or paint in the medium of their choice. Artists can simply transfer the template line drawings to paper or canvas with the included graphite paper. Then, using the color references and tips in the book, they can add color and create their own landscape masterpiece! The book includes 32 pages of instruction and inspiration, providing basic information about color theory, as well as an introduction to several different color mediums - colored pencil, oil, acrylic, watercolor, pastel, and marker. The overview for each medium covers the essential tools and materials an artist may need, including what types of paper or canvas can be used and any other special materials, as well as how to use various techniques to achieve effects. From serene water scenes to lush countryside, art enthusiasts will find everything they need to create their own landscape artwork. Includes six removable templates featuring detailed landscape artwork and four reusable sheets of graphite paper for transferring.
- Author BiographyEILEEN SORG is an award-winning artist who lives on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State with her husband, Scott, and their terrier, Scout. Working primarily with a mixed media technique of colored pencil, watercolor, and ink, Eileen always strives for unique compositions that set her work apart. She spends much of her time creating custom artwork for her many clients. Eileen is a signature member of the Colored Pencil Society of America and a juried member of the International Guild of Realism and the Society of Animal Artists in New York. Her work is represented in several regional galleries and can be found on the web.
- Author(s)Eileen Sorg
- PublisherWalter Foster Publishing
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLaguna Hills, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Publishing
- Weight181 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.