All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a collection of lovely essays, nineteen writers reflect on the experience of aging and the ways it intersects with their spiritual lives. Alternately tender and frank, funny and wistful, these heartfelt ruminations offer companionship for those walking the journey of later life. The authors, many of them retired ministers, approach the topic from many angles, with many stories, including adjusting to wearing leg braces due to neuropathy, being called a woman of your age, considering what it would be like to have thing left to prove and reflecting on assisted suicide and its impact on those we love. These thoughtful writers ponder growing older as a spiritual path - t one that we choose, but one that has chosen us.
- Author BiographyThe first woman and first layperson to become executive vice president of the Unitarian Universalist Association, Kathleen (Kay) Montgomery held that role from 1985 until 2013, serving in the administrations of four UUA presidents. She is now retired and living in the Jamaica Plain neighborhood of Boston.
- PublisherSkinner House Books
- Date of Publication16/09/2015
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintSkinner House Books
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byKathleen Montgomery
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.