All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLang Lang Pia Academy: Mastering the pia Level 3 (approximately equivalent to Grade 3/Early Intermediate) focuses on techniques such as using the pedal, independence of hands and playing in new keys. Units: 1.Exploring the keyboard 2.Developing dexterity 3.The pedal 4.Strengthening your hands 5.Chords 6.Playing in new keys 7.Independent fingers 8.Independent hands Mastering the pia is the first series of books to be launched in the Lang Lang Pia Academy, a major new pia programme from Faber Music encompassing a range of materials for pianists of all levels. Comprising five progressive books, mastering the pia captures Lang Lang's passion, drive and extraordinary mastery of the pia. Each book gives students the chance to learn from this exceptional talent who has impressed the world, containing: 8 units that develop key aspects of pia technique; specially devised exercises and studies focusing on each technical area; a diverse selection of pia repertoire including Lang Lang's best-loved works; beautiful arrangements of music from around the world; inspirational commentary and guidance from Lang Lang himself; stunning photo section of the pianist and examples of art that has inspired his own playing.
- Author(s)Lang Lang
- PublisherFaber Music Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleLang Lang Piano Academy
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber Music Ltd
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.