All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 800 exam-style questions deliver an unbeatable review for the USMLE Step 2 CK and the shelf exam Includes 2 complete practice exams Covering all of the clerkship's core competencies, LANGE Q&A Psychiatry delivers more than 800 exam-style questions and answers with concise but comprehensive explanations of correct and incorrect answer options. The 10th edition of this this trusted review simulates the USMLE Step 2 CK test-taking experience by including 100% clinical vignette questions and updates on the latest therapies for psychiatric diseases and disorders. Questions are carefully selected to match the style and difficulty level of what students will face on the test. The content you need to ace the exam: Chapter 1. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry; Chapter 2. Adult Psychopathology; Chapter 3. Somatic Treatment and Psychopharmacology; Chapter 4. Psychological Treatment and Management; Chapter 5. Legal and Ethical Issues; Chapter 6. Differential Diagsis and Management; Chapter 7. Practice Test 1; Chapter 8. Practice Test 2; Bibliography; Index.
- Author BiographySean M. Blitzstein, MD is the Director of the Psychiatry Clerkship and Clinical Associate Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Author(s)Sean Blitzstein
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleLange Q&A
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Out-of-print date29/11/2016
- Weight585 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.