Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection combines previously unpublished letters between African-American poet Langston Hughes and South-African writers of the 1950s and 1960s with scholarly commentary and criticism. The letters tell a fascinating story of the civil rights movement and apartheid and the struggle to overthrow it.
- Author BiographySHANE GRAHAM is Associate Professor of English at Utah State University, USA. JOHN WATERS is Associate Instructor in the English Department at Indiana University, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/08/2010
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight270 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byJ. Walters,Shane Graham
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.