All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection combines previously unpublished letters between African-American poet Langston Hughes and South-African writers of the 1950s and 1960s with scholarly commentary and criticism. The letters tell a fascinating story of the civil rights movement and apartheid and the struggle to overthrow it.
- Author BiographySHANE GRAHAM is Associate Professor of English at Utah State University, USA. JOHN WATERS is Associate Instructor in the English Department at Indiana University, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/08/2010
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight392 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJohn Walters,Shane Graham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.