All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionLanguage Alive is a three-book workbook series designed to boost student understanding of grammar and language structures. It may be used as an in-class text or as part of a homework program. It is a useful complement to Jacaranda's English Alive series. Each workbook is supplemented by a separate teacher support book that contains the worksheets in a photocopiable version, teacher tes with answers and extension material. Teachers have the option of purchasing the teacher support book and photocopying the worksheets for student use or having students purchase the separate workbook themselves. Features * Wide coverage of grammar and language topics including comprehension, spelling, punctuation, parts of speech, linguistic structures, fi gures of speech and some text types * Logical arrangement of worksheets within each term to build acquisition of skills/kwledge * Use of cartoon characters to engage students and help in the presentation of content * A marking system for all activities, with provision for teacher feedback (worksheets are perforated to allow them to be handed in) * A content that is underpinned by educational pedagogy (e.g. the Four Resources Model for reading) * A certificate, filled out by the teacher when all worksheets have been satisfactorily completed, to chart student progress. Both the worksheets and teacher support material have been prepared by Jane Greenwood, an experienced author with many years experience in teaching English at all levels. Her other writing credits include short stories, the language activities in the Macquarie School Dictionary and the language text Write Stuff. .
- Author(s)Jane Greenwood
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication04/05/2007
- Series TitleLanguage Alive Series
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJacaranda Wiley, Australia
- Out-of-print date09/05/2014
- Weight405 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.