All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionCedar Sigo is a Frank O'Hara for the twenty-first century: witty, erudite, serious, with a terrific ear and eye for the minutest details, at home in the world of the arts. --Ron Silliman The gravitron, SEXODROME growing out of apollinaires grave Empty balcony seats, operatic little fills The poems of a Multi-billionaire, a vow of silence Fine and Mellow, all the things you are Cedar Sigo is the author of eight books of poetry, including Stranger In Town (City Lights Publishers) and Selected Writings (Ugly Duckling Presse). He lives in San Francisco, California.
- Author BiographyCedar Sigo was raised on the Suquamish Reservation in the Pacific Northwest and studied at The Jack Kerouac School of Disembodied Poetics at the Naropa Institute. He is the author of eight books and pamphlets of poetry, including Stranger In Town (City Lights, 2010), Expensive Magic (House Press, 2008), and two editions of Selected Writings (Ugly Duckling Presse, 2003 and 2005). He lives in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Cedar Sigo
- PublisherWave Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWave Books
- Weight357 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.