All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis qualitative study aims to address the current understandings of English language assessment of both the teachers and students in the secondary schools in Bangladesh. The study indicates that there has been a gradual shift in the assessment process and the teachers were trying to use individual assessment strategies to motivate the students' learning. Both the teachers and the students in the study emphasised that current assessment is mainly based on reading and writing. However, for overall development of language skills, the secondary English language curriculum may need to be redesigned so that all the four skills are able to be included in the assessment system. Better opportunities for training to develop teachers' effectiveness and their kwledge of learners should be considered also. This research study would definitely help the English language teachers as well as the language researchers both for the school level and advanced level.
- PublisherLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.