All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.00Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.15
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $30.94
- AU $37.76Trending at AU $39.42
About this product
- DescriptionAs a usage-based language theory, cognitive linguistics is predestined to have an impact on applied research in such areas as language in society, ideology, language acquisition, language pedagogy. The present volumes are a first systematic attempt to carve out pathways from the links between language and cognition to the fields of language acquisition and language pedagogy and to deal with them in one coherent framework: applied cognitive linguistics.
- Author BiographyMartin Putz is Professor at the University of Koblenz-Landau, Germany. Susanne Niemeier is Assistant Professor at Bremen University, Germany. Rene Dirven is Professor at Duisburg University, Germany.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication14/11/2001
- Series TitleCognitive Linguistics Research [CLR]
- Series Part/Volume Number19. 2
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight533 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMartin Putz,Rene Dirven,Susanne Niemeier
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.