All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis original piece of research considers the ways in which modernity challenges and informs the language policies of various Southeast Asians nations. It combines theoretical arguments from policy studies, language policy and political theory, with quantitative figures where necessary. Succinctly and clearly written, this volume fills the research gap on the topic while bringing up to date the various political, social, and policy developments.
- Author(s)Antonio L. Rappa,Lionel Wee
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/02/2006
- Series TitleLanguage Policy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight930 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.