All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionWritten to accompany Language, Society, and Culture: Introducing Anthropological Linguistics, this comprehensive workbook provides exercises and activities to complement the presentation and discussion of the topics in each chapter.
- Author BiographyMarcel Danesi is Professor of Semiotics and Linguistic Anthropology in the Department of Anthropology at the University of Toronto. His main research interests are semiotic theory and youth culture. He is currently Editor-in-Chief of Semiotica, the official journal of the International Association for Semiotic Studies.
- Author(s)Marcel Danesi
- PublisherBrown Bear Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2008
- FormatSpiral bound
- Place of PublicationToronto, ON
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBrown Bear Press
- Weight246 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.