All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophical Perspectives Volume 17, Language and Philosophical Linguistics, contains over 20 articles from leading linguists and philosophers of language.
- Author BiographyDean Zimmerman (Ph.D., Brown University, 1991) has taught at the University of Notre Dame, Syracuse University, and Rutgers University, where he is now an associate professor. He has published numerous articles, mainly in metaphysics and philosophy of religion. He is co-editor (with Peter van Inwagen) of Metaphysics: The Big Questions (Blackwell, 1998) and (with Michael Loux) of The Oxford Handbook of Metaphysics (OUP, 2003). John Hawthorne is Professor of Philosophy at Rutgers University. He has published numerous articles on metaphysics, philosophy of language, epistemology, philosophy of mind, and early modern philosophy. His books include Knowledge and Lotteries (forthcoming), Substance and Individuation in Leibniz (with Jan Cover, 1999), and The Grammar of Meaning (with Mark Lance, 1997).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2004
- Series TitlePhilosophical Perspectives Annual Volume
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 17
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Weight656 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDean W. Zimmerman,John Hawthorne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.