Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionIn a search for a deeper understanding of the complex relationship between gender, language and religious identity, this book gathers a global range of studies from the field of linguistics. It connects language use to both a religious and gender identity and shows how language works to unite, oppress, liberate or fracture the various participants.
- Author BiographyCHATARINA EDFELDT Stockholm University, Sweden SAGE LAMBERT-GRAHAM University of Memphis, USA HUAMEI HAN University of Toronto, Canada VERONIKA KOLLER Lancaster University, UK LAURA ALVAREZ LOPEZ Stockholm University, Sweden ABOLAJI MUSTAPHA Lagos State University, Nigeria NERYAMN RIVERA NIEVES University of Florida, USA ROXANA DELBENE ROSATI University of Florida, USA ETHAN PHILIP SHARP University of Texas, USA BOZENA TIESZEN University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, USA TAMARA WARHOL University of Pennsylvania, USA DEFEN YU La Trobe University, Australia
- Author(s)Allyson Jule
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/05/2007
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight535 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.