Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionAs a linguist, Noam Chomsky aims t only at making a technical contribution with his generative theory of language but also at integrating his linguistic theory into a wider view of the relationship between between language and the human mind. The crux of this view is the hypothesis that human beings are born with an innate kwledge of universal principles underlying the structure of human language. Chomsky's ideas have exerted a powerful influence on the other disciplines by restoring language to a central position in cognitive psychology and in the philosophy of the mind. The wider impact on his redefinition of the subject gives him a permanent place in the intellectual history of the twentieth century.
- Author(s)Noam Chomsky
- PublisherMoyer Bell Ltd ,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/12/1994
- Place of PublicationWakefield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoyer Bell Ltd ,U.S.
- Out-of-print date11/10/2002
- Weight345 g
- Width158 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.