All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionExamining how lesbian and gay Israelis negotiate the linguistic performance of their sexualities and the constraints of Israeli national ideologies, this book broadens current understandings of the uses and effects of variation in language and details the interconnections between language use and sexual, national and political identities.
- Author BiographyEREZ LEVON is Lecturer in Linguistics at Queen Mary University of London, UK. His research examines the interaction of language, gender, sexuality and nationalism in the United States and Israel, and has been published in journals such as Language in Society and Journal of Sociolinguistics.
- Author(s)Erez Levon
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight275 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.