All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionAppropriate for use as a graduate text or a professional reference, Languages for Digital Embedded Systems is the first detailed, broad survey of hardware and software description languages for embedded system design. Instead of promoting the one language that will solve all design problems (which does t and will t ever exist), this book takes the view that different problems demand different languages, and a designer who kws the spectrum of available languages has the advantage over one who is trapped using the wrong language. Languages for Digital Embedded Systems concentrates on successful, widely-used design languages, with a secondary emphasis on those with significant theoretical value. The syntax, semantics, and implementation of each language is discussed, since although hardware synthesis and software compilation techlogy have steadily improved, coding style still matters, and a thorough understanding of how a language is synthesized or compiled is generally necessary to take full advantage of a language. Practicing designers, graduate students, and advanced undergraduates will all benefit from this book. It assumes familiarity with some hardware or software languages, but takes a practical, descriptive view that avoids formalism.
- Author(s)Stephen A. Edwards
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/12/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number572
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight501 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.